This type of coating will reflect heat and insulate your building, which translates into energy savings.
Benefits for Astec Roof Coatings include:
- Because Astec can be applied right on top of your existing roof, you will save up to 50 percent on installation costs.
- These coatings are highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion and deterioration.
- Once applied, your rooftop will be seamless and offer superior wind protection.
- Astec is also highly resistant to airborne contaminants such as acid raid, which lessens the chance of corrosion.
- These roofs, if applied accordingly, could last 10 to 15 years before being replaced.
- Astec coatings fall under a 10-year product warranty.
- The ceramic-based coating is ideal for providing strength, heat resistance, abrasion resistance and UV protection.
- This surface will withstand any type of weather, including extreme heat, cold, wet or dry conditions.
At GreenStar Roof Coatings, we are dedicated to helping our customers reduce their energy consumption and overcome ever-rising utility costs. We continue to upgrade our services, relying heavily on government-approved Energy Star products and groundbreaking “green” technology. Whenever innovations become available, we look into it and put them to use!
So if you are interested in learning about Astec roof coatings in New Orleans or the surrounding area, contact GreenStar, the exclusive Louisiana contractor for the product.